Pages

Sunday 19 October 2014

Club Attending

      Oct 19/14. Spark club-2 write as alien                                                                Lucas Silva

Spark club is an activity kind of club. We are starting to do activities this week, like on Tuesday we are throwing a party for Ms. De Luca cause she just joined the school a little while ago. Then we are doing surprise stuff that I can't say, you'll find out more about it soon. if you join this club apparently you get to have parties, and there is only three guys in the club me and Sahil both joined and one other, and then there's like 15 girls. If any one else wants to join come to room. 111 I think on Wednesday Oct. 29.

It seems like a fun club for the first semester then if there's any new ones that come out I might give it a try. that's all they talked about.   THE END

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lucas,
    I like how you mentioned the fun parts of the club but maybe you could explain what the club is about more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would but they didn't talk about the club they just said what we're gonna do.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lucas, I think you should've described more about what the club was about. If the club didn't give a lot of information, you should have went to a different club. I didn't think your post was about you talking as an alien. I think you did a good job though!

    ReplyDelete