Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Arts and Crafts Club

Arts and Crafts Club is a club that allows you to do art during lunch on Wedsdays and Thursdays room 125!. You can  do ANYTHING you want (but has to be related to arts or crafts) and work on it at the club!. The president in our club is named Jisoo. Also how nice is it to do art at school?. I like the idea of it too, because there will be people giving you advice which will help improve your skills!. It's also fun to bring a few friends with you to join!. The club is perfect for those art lovers!. Join NOW and i'll see you there!(maybe). :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice, Your first post is good. I like how you used quotation marks and the most possible detail . The club seems intersting but not for me cause I am horrible at art. I think your first post is good. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice,

    The Arts and Crafts club seems like a fun and interesting club, since you could do anything you want! I like the way you described about the positive things about the art club. For your post, I think you shouldn't leave a period after every exclamation mark... Over all, I think you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete