Pages

Sunday 14 December 2014

3 Words

Hi, my name is Alice and i am in Grade 8.
This week our homework was to do a 3 word challenge and post on the blog. Basically what the 3 word challenge is, is that we choose 3 words that we want to make as "Goals" for next year (2015)
http://sheownsit.com/forget-year-resolutions-just-pick-three-words-live-your-life-by/
Here is the link if you want to go the website!

The 3 Words that i chose...
1. Flexibility
I chose the word Flexibility, because i really had a goal to get my splits going for a while and i wanted to be really flexible this year to help me with dance.

2.Concentration/Wisely
I chose this word, because i sometimes i find myself not able to focus even at home, or even a litlle bit of chatter i could get distracted. The library was my #1 place that i can study. I wasnted to be able to work at home and not get distracted. That is why i chose this word. :)

3. Improvment
I chose this word, because sometimes i find that i improve on things fairly slowly, so i this year (in 2015) i feel like i can improve on things better and more efficiently. If i can do this it'll help lots in different things and activities!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment